19.970 now at the price of 14.970 RSD.
The best quality material for the crowns on CAD / CAM machine
Make an appointment TODAY
Did you know?
- Crystal zirconium is used as a basis for metal-free crowns. It was discovered in 1789 by German chemist Martin Klaproth. This is one of the hardest materials and was primarily used in space technologies.
- Zirconium is biocompatible. Numerous studies have found that zirconium does not cause any adverse effect on the body.
- Refraction of light and transparency of zirconium are very similar to natural teeth. Well done zirconium crowns are almost indistinguishable from natural teeth.
The advantages of zirconium (metal-free) crowns
The basic dilemma you will meet you after the dentist recommends compensation of one or more teeth by dental crowns or prosthetic bridge is whether to choose metal or zirconium crowns (with us often called metal-free crowns).
All or almost all of the advantages are on the side of zirconium crowns, and some of the most important are:
- To install zirconium crowns up to five times less tooth substance must be removed.
- Complete biocompatibility of the material. Zirconium crowns are perfectly safe for general human health, while metal in metal dental crowns can produce irritation and allergic reactions to soft tissue or gum.
- They are more permanent
- Zirconium crowns are at least five times stronger than the metal ones. Even and after many years they will not change their physical and chemical properties. The exterior is not subject to change, while with the metal structures a gray line at the junction of crown and gum may eventually appear.
- Aesthetically superior to metal
Zirconium crowns represent the pinnacle of modern dentistry.
PATIENTS STATE THAT IT IS HARDER AND TAKES A LONGER TIME TO ADAPT TO NEW METAL CROWNS (UP TO A YEAR), WHILE WITH THE NEW ZIRCONIUM CROWNS IT TAKES ONE OR TWO DAYS AND THE FEEL IS CLOSEST TO NATURAL TEETH. PATIENTS ARE VERY SATISFIED WITH THE LOOK OF THEIR ZIRCONIUM CROWNS, WHILE THOSE WHO HAVE DECIDED FOR METAL SAY THAT THE COLOR IS LITTLE DIFFERENT.
Advice from our team
The only reason why the metal crown is still very present in Serbia is their price. All other advantages are on the side of metal-free ceramics.
In Fabrika Osmeha we believe that dazzling smile must not be a luxury, so in our office we offer VERY AFFORDABLE PRICES so that the highest quality and the best solution for the compensation of the teeth can be available to everyone.